Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little About Myself

My name is Daniel.
I'm interested in a wide variety of activities and events that happen to improve or hold back the community.
I like listening to a moderate spectrum of genres of music, which include: Deadmau5, The Smiths, Hellogoodbye, Five Iron Frenzy, The Prodigy, Armin Van Buuren, Super Mash Bros., Chamillionaire, The Cure, and well, anything, but at the moment, I can't think of many, which is alright. :3
I have had an interest in video games for most of my years of living, who hasn't?; therefore, I'm sure I've played practically every system that started after the first Atari all the way to 360, but not the DSi or Ps3.
A few of my favorite games of all time would be:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
Kirby's Superstar (SNES)
Maplestory (PC)
Runescape  (before the major patches/updates like HP value change, Wildy change and Graphics change haha.....) (PC)
Call Of Duty: 2 (360)
Call Of Duty: 4 (360)
Super Smash Brothers: Melee (GC)
Street Fighter: Puzzle Fighter (360)
Gex The gecko Series (N64)
Double Dragon (NES)
Contra: Hard Corps. (Sega Genesis)
Gears Of War (360)
Several Byond games from back in the day, but.. I don't recall them anymore.. x3
Final Fantasy Series (Nintendo all the way to Playstation's Final Fantasy 9, after that, I wasn't really a fan)
I could name plenty, but there's no importance, just a general idea.
Last thing about me, I love to learn about new technology, especially when they have a new feature or simply a new OS, ;) look out Google Chrome OS, not much of an OS, but I would still like to try and give my evaluation/appreciation since I'm online practically all day and I carry my laptop, or have it next to my side, all day.

One more thing, before I start posting random ideas and thoughts.
I love deep thinking or over examination over the human mind, actions or any reason to help cure/fight depression and most importantly, I love theories of many sorts with "reasonable reasons."

No comments:

Post a Comment