Thursday, June 23, 2011

League of Legends request / OC? =3=

 [ 1 ]
[ Listening to: Nero Esstential Mix ] [ 2 ]
I know I asked for request and this being one of the only ones I got.. xD Not trying to weasel my way out of it like I just want attention or something... Idk.. but.. I only have played for a month or three weeks, and I don't want to say I'm amazing or better than most, but I'm pretty decent. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you would like more information of this, I can't do much to inform you, but I know a guy that does an excellent job on keeping tabs on League of Legends and talks about the newest and possibly soon to come stuff, so I would suggest you check him out if you're really interested in it.
Add me if you would like to play, I'm level 14 and I mostly only play Ashe as I main support and C.arrow like a champ especially spawn C.arrows (even though most people just say Arrow, but I like the term C.arrow for her ulti.)

http://surrenderat20.blogspot.com/
Please support him if you like what he post, which honestly, I say he has some grade A material compared to most and he does a damn well job for keeping up with his post and the detail is pretty nice.

----

Original Content, oh gosh, I'm trying to aim for two post in one because I wasn't on yesterday, xD I was busy getting my life together.

----

.___.; Wow, I can't think of anything.
OC comics? .___.; I'm not really funny...
OC blogs? .___.; I'm trying... well, slightly more with my other blog...
OC videos? .___.; My camera doesn't want to work with my laptop and my Duo Card doesn't want to work
OC D: I don't know what to do about that.....

.___.; I'll figure something you, I'll assure you...
o.O Video games/real life commentary from videos....? maybe? .___.; emoticon spam.... anyways..


I'll think of something and I'll do my best to keep up with everyone's post in the meanwhile. alright?

Keep it classy people!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/127/c/f/League_Of_Legends___Wallpaper_by_shyrubio.png ) [ 1 ]
http://soundcloud.com/nero-essential-mix/nero-essential-mix-bbc-radio-1-sat-11-13-2010 ) [ 2 ]
(I would embed the second link, but it cuts off 40 minutes of the set list I believe, P.S. it's a 1:59:00 set list )

3 comments: